"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, December 12, 2016

April 18, 2016

Hey everybody!

Alright its gonna be a short one this week, here in about 20 minutes i´m gonna go eat lunch with Marcos´ mother-in-law. If you don´t remember who Marcos is, he is an awesome investigator who has already come to church for almost two months now. The only reason he hasn´t been baptized is because he has to get married and to get married he needs to get his birth certificate in his birth city which is really far from Varzea Grande. Anyway his mother-in-law is awesome and a great cook and said she wants to make lunch for us. So that´s why im in a rush.

But I just want to let you guys know how incredibly awesome the area that I am serving in is. Never in my mission have I felt that I created so many friendships with members and investigators. If I ever need anything there is a list of people who are willing to help out.

There is a scripture I like that talks about friendships. ``A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity`` (Proverbs 17:17) I am lucky enough to be loved by the people here in Brazil and share incredible sweet moments with them! Hope you all have a good week!

 Elder Rice