"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, December 12, 2016

October 10, 2016

Friends and family!!

Lots to do and not nearly enough time to do it!

Its gonna be another quick one!

This week was about a million times better than the other weeks that have passed by! And i got to give a big ol´ thank you to my new stud companion, Elder Nascimento! He pretty much puts me to shame, but i gotta admit i am super grateful to have him as a companion, he is teaching me a lot, and the most incredible thing is that he does it without saying a word.

The feeling of love that i felt in other areas that i have served is starting to come back. I am once again seeing the hand of the lord in our work, an just the week he has lead us to have some incredible experiences. One of which was when a woman stopped us in the street, and requested that we went to her house to teach her and her family. She said that she has been to the chruch many times already and wants to come back! Miracle!

Any way life is good, i am still being contanstly show my weaknesses, by my pride is already so beaten that i am willingly to accept pretty much all criticism! 


Love you all and hope you all have a great week!!