"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, December 12, 2016

November 7, 2016
Eae Gente!!
The hight light of this week was a good one, BAPTISM!!! This saturday Carla, and her kids, João Pedro, and Camila were baptized. There was also another baptism of a little old lady named Carmelita that the sisters in the branch are teaching. And this baptismal service was incredible. There were at least 40 members present to welcome the branches newest members, and the spirit was so sweet and so strong! The greatest moment for me was when i was in the baptismal font with Carla. I looked at her all in white, saw all the members smiling, and saw the clear waters of baptism and i could just feel the sacredness of what was happening, and it just made me so happy! It is that feeling that will always be the greatest testimony to me that God lives, I can feel his presence and i am happy when i do as he desires.

´´And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.´´ Mosiahs 2:41

Love you all and hope you have a great week!