"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, December 12, 2016

May 9, 2016

A quick experience to share!

Two weeks ago a member of our ward, Irmã Kelly, told us about a friend of her´s who is a less active member, who used to be a strong member in another ward a few years back. Kelly and her friend, Hellen, used to do everything together, but when Kelly came back from her mission she found out that Hellen had stopped coming to church. And that just recently she moved in to our area. Kelly asked us to visit her and invite her to church.

Elder Ontiveros and I went there and left a special message with her. And we invited her to come to church with us this Sunday. And just as we hoped on Sunday Hellen arrived at church early with her two step kids! When Kelly saw her there she was soooooo happy! And luckily for us that same day we had lunch with Kelly so I think she made a couple extra special things just to say thanks, cause lunch that day was GOOD! Anyway it was incredible to see how happy it made Kelly and also how excited she became to find other people for us to teach. During lunch she told us about another friend of her´s who recently moved in to the area and wants us to do a family night at her house!

So that was pretty awesome. 

Also it was my birthday sunday! Its been a whole two decades that i´ve been making a mess now. Man! life is so good.

I love all of you guys and i hope that you guys are loving life just as much as me. And if your not, find someone to serve, it´ll make you feel good!

Love,

Elder Rice