"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, December 12, 2016

June 27, 2016
TRANSFERS!!!
So today was transfers again, and man they pass by so flippin fast!! But as always it was good news! I will be staying here in the group São Mateus and I  will be be training another new missionary! It has been 6 months that I have been training so far and I got to say, I love it! When new missionaries come in to the field th have an awesome fire and it makes the days go by much faster and usually much better as well. But as excited as I  am to be staying her to train, it makes me sad that E. Novaes will have to go to another area. I think the worst thing about being a missionary is that you make some many good friendships with people and then have to cut ties so quickly.
This week was great as well and Sunday was fantastic. I wish that  I could transport all of you to Brazil so that you could participate with one sacrament meeting here in the São Mateus group. The meetings are done in a public school that is old, run down and full of half broken chairs and tables, but there spirit there is the strongest that I have ever felt in my life. It seriously is incredible.
I won´t know who my new companion will be until Tuesday or Wednesday. with the arriving missionaries the president usually doesn´t assign your companion until after he interviews all of them and decides who will be the best for each other.
But I am super excited, the work is good, the weather is shockingly good, (its not melt your face off hot) and I am sure my new companion will be awesome!
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love,

Elder Rice