"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, December 12, 2016

Well this is it. I have got 10 days left on the mission, and unforuntaly less than 10 minutes left on the computer... I have never seen an hour pass by so quickly like it does when you use it writing family on the mission.

Any way now that i am at the end, the only thing i got to say is: these were with out a doubt the two greatest years of my life!

I don´t think there has been one minute in these last two years that has been easy. And i never wanted it to be easy, when i came in to the mission i came with the desire to do the will of the Lord and nothing more. I didn´t come to be a tourist, to collect exotic goods, or anything else other than serve. And when i have been able to do this, i have never felt so happy in my life. There truly is nothing better than to faithfully serve our Heavenly Father.

Sorry for the short email, but next week i will send a good one! 

I love you all and remember there is no pathway to true happiness other obedience to the commandments!!


Elder Rice