"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, December 12, 2016

July 18, 2016

Hi Everyone,

This is gonna be a quick one!

This week I ate a pork´s head.
Also, my companion and I marked the baptism of an awesome family.
And an investigator named Isailde gave me and my companion about 2 kilos of cheese and ham. Which is super expensive and she is pretty darn poor. This woman loves us to death, she is literally always giving us stuff.
And I had an inspiring training with the president.

The church is true, the greatest joy in the world comes when we share the gospel. 


``Now the joy of Ammon was so great even that he was full; yea, he was swallowed up in the joy of his God, even to the exhausting of his strength; and he fell again to the earth.Now was not this exceeding joy? Behold, this is joy which none receiveth save it be the truly penitent and humble seeker of happiness.`` alma 27:17-18


This is the source of true joy. Seek it!


Love,

Elder Rice