"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh ... Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh, ... therefore I will lift up my voice to thee ... my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen." (2 Nephi 4: 34-35)

Monday, February 8, 2016

November 23, 2015

Alright p-day was crazy so i have no time to write.

To sum it up i had a great week! This sunday Cristiani and her family came to church and they are on track to get baptized this saturday!!!! A couple that we are working with, Aldair and Leidiane, weren´t able to come to church this sunday because his horse escaped. But they are super awesome and still progressing!

The area is doing well and so am I! I love all of you and pray for you guys often. Never stop studying the scriptures, praying and seeking to be closer to our heavenly father!

Love, Elder Rice